Terms and Conditions
Your use of the internet site www.keshett.com.au is subject to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions, you should not access or otherwise use www.keshett.com.au
www.keshett.com.au is owned and operated by Keshett Jewellery. When you are purchasing any item on www.keshett.com.au or other use of the content on www.keshett.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Any content featured on www.keshett.com.au may not be copied on to other websites or be used in other works without written permission from Keshett Jewellery.
We reserve the right to alter and change the Terms and Conditions. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon publication on website. It will be your responsibility to be aware of the changes of the Terms and Conditions for any continued use of the website.
Errors and omissions on the website are accepted. We reserve the right to change content and pricing at any time. At our discretion we may refuse or cancel any purchase placed for an item with an incorrect price or description. Although we endeavour to keep our website up to date regarding availability of stock, we cannot guarantee that product advertised is always available. If we cannot supply your purchase you will be contacted immediately to offer a refund.
Content and images contained in the website is believed to be accurate. Products may appear larger or smaller than the published size depending on your device used.
The content of third party links shown on our website is beyond our control. We will not be held liable in any way, for any loss or damage arising from your use of these websites.
Prices are in Australian dollars and include 10% GST.
Keshett Jewellery offer the following delivery options:
- Standard shipping through Australian Based Couriers
- Standard international shipping through Couriers for all orders over $250.00.
- Pick up at Store
- Concierge Service
All orders are processed Monday through to Friday.
Conditions of Sale
- Please choose carefully – no refund if you change your mind.
- No exchange or refund available on any Special Orders.
- Minimum cancellation charge for a Special Order is 50% of the sale price of the items purchased.
- 14 days exchange policy to same value or store credit may apply.
- For exchange, goods must be in original condition with no damage, scratches or signs of wear. All packaging and certificates must be returned and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
- Claims stating goods are faulty or wrongly described must be made within 14 days of sale or such further time as is reasonable with regard to the terms of any manufacturers guarantee and any warranties implied by legislation.
Please email email@example.com for your return authorisation and instructions for the items you wish to return.
You may also return the item to our Stores located in either Little Collins Street or Collins Street by appointment. Click here for contact details.
Once returned, the item/s will be inspected by our in-house jewellers before a credit or refund is applied. You will be notified by email of the transaction.
If the items are found to be worn, scratched, altered or damaged no credit note or refund will be issued and the items will be returned to original delivery address.
Keshett Jewellery will provide a solution on any major or minor faults assessed in the form of repair, refund or exchange.
If you have any queries please contact our customer service team on (03) 9654 1514 from Monday to Thursday, 10am-5.30pm or Friday 10am-6pm or Saturday 11am-5pm or Sunday 11am-4pm.
Last updated December 2018