Rubies, Amethysts, Emeralds and Sapphires, Oh my! Are you a rebel? A non-traditionalist? Maybe you want something unique? More “you”?
With a legacy of nearly 40 years, Keshett is known for its exquisite jewellery. With a passion for Art Deco and Vintage jewellery, Keshett travels the world sourcing jewellery of distinction, difference and great design.
Your relationship isn’t like everyone else’s — why would you want your engagement ring to be? If you are after different, then this is the place for you – our motto is “When difference defines you.”
Here’s a sampling of some alternative engagement rings for a bride-to-be that wants something different:
- This glorious Art Deco inspired emerald and diamond ring is crafted in platinum. It features a central diamond of 0.80ct further enhanced by fancy shaped emeralds and 0.65ct of sparkling diamonds. See it in more detail here.
- How fun would it be to have a white gold platinum zig-zag engagement ring with diamonds? Even better, you could mix metals, stacking the same ring in rose gold or yellow gold with it once you tie the knot. Featuring this unique Art Deco inspired marquise diamond eternity band set in platinum. There are 21 diamonds in excellent colour/clarity totalling to 4.00 carat.
- If you are looking for something with history, this stunning original Victorian ring might be the one for you. It features a deep golden emerald cut Citrine weighing 8.55 carat and is regally presented in a fine 14 carat rose gold setting.
- More Victorian but so worth showing off. This beautiful, Victorian, 18 carat rose gold and silver diamond ring encapsulates beauty, with a centre diamond equating to 1.00 carat, accompanied by a further 32 diamonds, totalling 1.500ct. You asked for different?
- There’s definitely beauty in this simple piece. Stunning 18k rose gold diamond band featuring an intricate design of 24 diamonds totalling 0.19ct.
- So so unique, this ring is a must see. Made of a 3.65 carat pear shaped aquamarine forming a unique design with round brilliant diamonds inter-twirled around the aqua and further down the ring. Fun and completely unique, this ring has sold out very fast. Look out for more in-store and online.
- So diamonds are still your best friends but you want your ring to be different? Then this elegant and pretty diamond ring features close to three quarter of a carat of round brilliant cut central diamond. It is further enhanced with 24 round brilliant cut diamonds in a bezel and channel setting with mill-grain detailing. This stunning diamond ring comes with a matching wedding band.
- Millegrain was a technique developed in the late 19th century as a textural effect to metal work on the edges or bezels of jewelry. Study much of the diamond and platinum jewelry in the Edwardian period (Circa 1890-1915) and you will see its ubiquitous presence. Here’s an intricate design with exquisite stones, this ring is crafted in 18ct white gold with a central diamond of 0.48ct of G colour SI1 clarity, twelve fancy-cut rubies equating 0.40ct and an additional thirty-two diamonds totaling 0.21ct. The open pierced detailing and fine millegrain work showcase such a unique design.
- This is a magnificent original 1940s Rose De’paris ring with a beautiful emerald cut centre stone and intricate art work on the shoulders, it is crafted in yellow gold and looks absolutely stunning on!
- Stunning and elegant 18ct white gold Art Deco inspired diamond and onyx ring featuring seventeen diamonds totalling 0.54ct enriched by fancy cut onyx stones totaling 0.40ct.
- Crafted in 18 carat white Gold, the stunning combination of Onyx and Diamonds makes this ring a “stand out of the crowd” winner. The centre stone is a bright 0.26ct Diamond surrounded by a further 0.55ct of diamonds with a combination of 12 Baguettes on either side of the Onyx.
- A beautiful Diamond band crafted in 18ct White Gold featuring a row on 46 white, bright diamonds equating 0.34ct and a vibrant bottom row of 46 black diamonds, totaling 0.39ct.
- This amazing ring hand made in 18ct white gold features a beautiful central coral of the highest quality & colour surrounded by a halo of round brilliant diamonds totalling 0.64ct.
- Well ever since Harry proposed to Megan with Diana’s aquamarine ring, the stone has gained unrivalled popularity. The value of aquamarine is at an all time high thanks to the Royal couple. Here’s a unique ring from Keshett, this is 9.15 carat Aquamarine in square cut with six marquise cut diamond of 1.02 carat forming a beautiful floral design all set in 18K white gold, guaranteed to please all royal demands!
- And last but certainly not least, are you looking for something vintage-inspired? The opal’s unique beauty makes it a great choice for the unconventional bride, or the couple looking for a less traditional engagement ring. Have a look at these gorgeous Australian opal rings.However unique your vision is of your engagement or wedding ring, Keshett can create it for you. Speak to us instore or online and one of our gem specialists would love to help you in your quest for “the one”!